Enterprise Account Manager, HealthcareDepartment: SalesLocation(s): Seattle, WATableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. But don’t take our word for it—read what analysts like BARC and Gartner have to say about us. (Spoiler: You’ll find terms like “Leader” and “#1.”)Tens of thousands of companies and organizations have chosen Tableau. From the executive suites of Fortune 500 companies to the jungles of Central America, from immunology research labs to high school robotics club meetings, our software can be found anywhere people have data and questions. Additionally, journalists, bloggers, and major media web sites have embraced our free product, Tableau Public, for its ability to help them share data online in the form of interactive visualizations. Check out all of our products at: www.tableau.com/product-tour .Tableau’s culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Tableau offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.To learn more about Tableau’s mission, please visit: http://mission.tableau.comDescriptionThis is an intermediate-to-senior, full sales cycle, strategic inside sales role, pursuing expanded sales licenses within existing Tableau customers. This role provides excellent income and career growth potential at a fun and exciting company.What you’ll be doing …As an Enterprise Account Manager, you get to work in a specified territory with revenue quota responsibility working out of our Seattle, WA office. You will manage the sales process throughout the sales cycle, including account follow-up, prospecting, relationship-building, qualification, product demonstrations over the web, writing proposals, and negotiating and closing business.Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Represent Tableau and its product suite in healthcare accounts of all sizes
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account management
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move a large number of transaction simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information into web-based system; logging all sales activity within the established processes; keeping customer account current and accurate
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide product demonstration to prospects via Webex
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
- Other related duties as assigned
Who You Are …
- Experience. You have at least six years of direct sales experience with assigned quota, preferably in a high volume, transactional sales environment having consistently sold five-figure deals
- Style. You are a problem-solver, an exceptional listener, and a great communicator. You seek out challenges and love to get creative to solve them. You are a competitor and enjoy being in a friendly competitive environment.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring / expand customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue. You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Domain. Experience in a technical sales role (product support or training) is a plus. Bachelor’s Degree with a communication’s, technical, or business focus preferred.
- Missionary. You “get it” and understand Tableau’s mission. You believe Tableau will become one of the most important technology companies in the world, you want to be a contributing member of a winning sales team, and you want to have fun all the way.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!