Lorex Technology is focused on bringing the latest and greatest video technology to all our members so that they can capture these life experiences in all their vivid detail. We provide homes and businesses alike with professional-grade, DIY video security systems that are simple to use and easy to install. Packed with industry-leading features and exceptional Cloud-based secure technology, our solutions provide a window into the world.
We are looking to hire smart, motivated self-starters with a passion for technology and innovation. If you are looking to work for a global company and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, then Lorex is the place for you.
We believe that talent is defined by the collective behavior of each and every individual that makes this company great. Lorex takes pride in hiring world-class, diverse talent and offering competitive total compensation packages. Compensation includes, but is not limited to, cash compensation, comprehensive medical benefits, employer-match retirement plans, and generous time off.
The Sales Manager will be required to increase revenue and market share with targeted accounts in multiple channels of Distribution including but not limited to E-commerce & Retail store locations. Candidate will be a highly visible and active manager within their defined territory and accounts.
· Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual budgeted sales
· Communicate all competitive developments within the industry and the account customer base back to Management and Product Development team
· Maximize product placement in limited floor/shelf space
· Creatively merchandise product placement in Club & in e-commerce
· Acquire, analyze, and review weekly/monthly sell through reports from each customer and monitor monthly sell through and trends in order to properly develop, adjust and complete each sales forecast
· Develop & submit timely and accurate monthly, customer sales forecasts to Lorex procurement team
· Develop creative customer promotional strategies and execute with adequate lead time
· Demonstrate products and provide basic product training on Lorex product offerings
· Product model transition planning and product life cycle management with each account
· Timely follow up and execution of all set up sheet documentation & content coordination with Marketing for model assortments with each account
· Prepare and submit timely and accurate paperwork for customer sales programs & promotional requests
· Timely e-mails, follow-up, correspondence and communication
· Proactively assist credit/AR in clearing up charge backs, unauthorized deductions and collections if necessary